The ClassVR Portal includes access to thousands of engaging VR & AR resources that supports your pedagogy
ClassVR is an open platform, supporting virtual and augmented curriculum content, as well as allowing students and teachers to create, upload and share their own content, creating a collaborative community of global educational resources. Teachers can add value to every lesson with a wide array of subject specific resources and even create, upload and share their own content and contribute to creating a community of global educational resources with other ClassVR users.
Virtual Reality Learning Resources
The ClassVR portal is packed full of engaging VR, 360 content and educational resources to make any lesson in your classroom immersive.
Augmented Reality Learning Resources
ClassVR offers a unique augmented reality experience through our built-in application, ARC (Augmented Reality Classroom), where an animated 3D visual of the printed materials can be viewed via our headsets.
Explorable Virtual Reality Scenes
Our explorable VR scenes provide a truly immersive learning experience where students can move around different scenes whilst learning and researching, like they would in the metaverse!
The ClassVR portal includes access to a huge library of pedagogically sound content, including:
- 1000s of UK curriculum and US state standards aligned content and resources
- Engaging 360 images and videos, 3D models and explorable VR content
- Downloadable structured lesson plans
- Guides and worksheets to help spark the imagination of students
- Access to our community of content created and shared by teachers from around the world
- Ability to create and upload your own content
- Integrations with VR and AR education content providers, such as: